Italy Couple's Photographer
There is never a bad time to celebrate your love through a Couple's Portrait Session, but let's just say, life has never looked as good as when you're wandering the streets of Italy!
Whether you're celebrating an Engagement or an Anniversary, or you'd just love some beautiful photos together, you know that your story is important and one worth documenting.
STEP ONE: BOOK YOUR SESSION
Let’s get the ball rolling by locking in a date! To choose the date, click on the book now link (above or below), which will take you to my scheduling app. Here, you can book one of my available session times and pay the session fee to lock it in.
The session fee is €100.
When deciding on dates, you should consider:
- Weekends are limited and far more popular
- If you’d like to have photos in front of the city’s most popular tourist attractions – think the Duomo di Milano or Rome’s Trevi Fountain – weekday mornings are the best bet to beat the crowds.
- If you’d like to give prints or albums from your shoot as a gift (what a lovely idea!), you’ll need to book the shoot at least 6 weeks prior to ensure time for printing, shipping & handling.
- The best times for light are early in the morning or an hour or two before sunset – just remember what I said about busy tourist spots!
- I adore the effect rain and overcast days have on photos – they make for the most beautiful colour and texture. That said, I know it’s not always easy or even possible to take a little one out in the rain. In case of inclement weather, I’m happy to reschedule. The same goes if one of you comes down with the flu or a bug before the session.
- I am more than happy to travel! Just let me know where you’ll be and when. In that case, I’ll create a custom listing on my scheduling app for you, and any travel fees will be due alongside the session fee.
STEP TWO: LET'S TAKE SOME PHOTOS
Two of the most common questions I get are, ‘what should we wear?’ and ‘how should we prepare for the shoot?’. To help you out, I’ve created a guide to preparing for Couple’s Portraits. While you really don’t need to do much, I understand you want to make the most out of your portrait session, and I’m here to help.
I’ll send you my Couple’s Portrait Guide once you’ve booked, and I’m always available to answer any questions via email or phone call.
On the day, the session can go for anywhere from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours. It depends on you guys! I don’t want you to worry about the time though – just enjoy the process and have some fun! That way, we’ll get some truly beautiful photos that capture the two of you and your love.
STEP THREE: SELECT YOUR IMAGES
Within 3 weeks of your shoot, I’ll send you an email with a link to a lovely slideshow filled with your beautiful images. Plan a date night, crack open a bottle of your favourite Italian wine, and snuggle up to look over them!
Once you’ve had a chance to look at them all, let me know which collection you’d like to purchase. Each collection comes with a set number of digital files as well as a print credit, and you get to choose what you use it for! You’ll have a month to choose your favourite digital files as well as the print items you’d like from your shoot.
I offer a number of different products and am always more than happy to answer your questions about what’s included and what might suit you best.
10 digital files
• €40 print credit •
25 digital files
• €125 print credit •
all digital files (50+)
• €250 print credit •
Of course, it’s lovely to be able to share images with families and friends digitally – that’s what the downloads are for! – but photos really come to life when they are printed. Not only is the quality truly something special, but it’s so much better than leaving them to collect digital dust!
Hanging framed prints on your walls, or printing your photos in a beautiful, artisanal album, is a beautiful way of preserving your memories. It’s something you can reach for whenever you feel like to look back on all the wonderful times your family has had.
Because I really believe in the value of printing your photos, I’ve included a print credit in each collection.